RETURN MERCHANDISE POLICY
If you need to make a return to TradeWest for credit or exchange, please be guided by the following requirements:
- Include a copy of the packing slip or invoice with the items you are returning,
- Return the items within 90 days of the invoice date, and
- Submit a reason for the return.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Contact info for returns: 1 (855) 45 TRADE M-F 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. PST.
PLEASE NOTE: Returns cannot be made on discontinued or clearance items, special orders, altered or tailored uniform items. All returned items must be in saleable condition. TradeWest must be notified within five days of items damaged in transit.
Following these requirements will enable TradeWest to issue credits for the returned merchandise. You will be notified if we are unable to issue a credit. If you have questions, contact us prior to returning the merchandise. Your assistance in this matter will better enable us to serve all of our customers more efficiently and effectively.